Thursday, June 17, 2010

welcome to the manning blog

I have been meaning to start a blog for Tyler and I for quite some time,I also had a little bit of nudging from some friends which is great ;)

Photobucket

Tyler and I have been married about 2 and a half months now-crazy! :)We got married on April 9th and then had an open house is FL on April 17th! The open house had such a delcious chocolate fountatin !!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

We have both been pretty busy since we got married, Tyler more than me! He is in his first year at one of the big four accounting firms, KPMG and also studying for the CPA exam.
Photobucket
I have been working as a server at Chili's-not so glamorous but the tips make up for it, and also taking a summer class at the University of North Florida.
Photobucket
We went to Orlando a couple weeks ago and went to the temple and the outlet mall to shop, way fun!!

Photobucket

Florida is really really hot right now and mixed with the usual humidity it's less than comfortable I'll tell you whattt!! But at least there is a beach, that I rarely get to go to! But anyway here is the pier at Jax beach:
Photobucket
WELL that's pretty much all I got for now!
If you have a blog let me, I'll add you too my list now that I am a blogger! haha!!

3 comments:

  1. YAH!!! I love it. Florida humidity is pretty miserable. Glad you guys are doing well :)
    (your lives were such a mystery) I'm excited for your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipee!!! Love it! You guys are so cute! Are you having so much fun? Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOORAY YOU DID IT! I am so glad you joined the married blogging world! It is so good to hear what you two are up to 'cause I've missed you. Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete